Sales Enablement Director
Our client, a major B2B player in its markets offering high value-added technological solutions, is seeking an experienced Sales Enablement Director to help bring our sales and pre-sales teams to the next level. Outcomes will be enhanced sales productivity and efficiency; increased deal conversion by improving buyer engagement, driving organizational alignment and accelerating sales pipeline.
Reporting to the VP Demand Generation, the Sales Enablement Director will be developing, managing, and optimizing the Sales Enablement strategy to support our organization to exceed business goals and objectives. This position is an integration and translation role liking sales and marketing.
The Sales Enablement Director will manage a team of 8 Sales Enablement program managers & Digital Learning specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Sales Enablement Director:
- Developing and managing a yearly Sales Enablement roadmap that drives business priorities, including new offer launches
- Designing and implementing a repeatable structure for onboarding, continuous training and enablement of sales and pre-sales personnel globally
- Implementing the development, delivery and training of effective sales tools in tight collaboration with Product Marketing and Sales
- Collaborating with Sales Management to enhance and promote sales tools and procedures
- Proactively identifying opportunities for innovation and improvements in enablement methodology (digital learning, sales tutorials, sales kick-offs)
- Regularly spending time with sales to understand the field reality and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs
- Participating in the selection and implementation of technologies to be used by the salesforce to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Continuously driving KPIs to make robust recommendations for increasing future sales efficiency
- Bac+ 5 in business / marketing / sales
- Experience in sales / sales enablement / sales operations with global high tech B2B organizations
- Team management experience
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales processes / methodology / sales playbooks
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs
- Highly motivated self-starter, ability to manage multiple stakeholders under pressure and at different levels in the organization
- Perfect knowledge of CRM and sales enablement platforms
- Strong leadership capabilities and excellent listener and communicator
- Highly skilled project manager, excellent analytical skills
- Perfect English, Chinese is a plus
BE BARTH accompagne ses clients, start-up ou pure players, PME ou ETI, B2B ou B2C dans le déploiement de leur stratégie digitale, d’innovation et de croissance.