Head of Sales Enablement – Recrutée
Our client, a major French MedTech StartUp, recruited an experienced Head of Sales Enablement to help bring our sales teams to the next level. Outcomes will be enhanced sales productivity and efficiency; increased deal conversion by improving buyer engagement, driving organizational alignment and accelerating sales pipeline.
Reporting to the B2B Sales Director, the Head of Sales Enablement will ensure that all Sales people in the company are equipped with the skills, tools and assets necessary for them to be effective in their sales efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Head of Sales Enablement:
- Coordinate with Executives, Sales Managers and sometimes HR to identify critical enablement needs, so as to build a strategy and a roadmap for ongoing enablement
- In coordination with Marketing team, produce and roll-out Sales tools, Marketing and Product collaterals and other assets. Produce or assemble enablement content: case studies, competitive information digest, value-based pitches, prospect-facing informational material…
- Organize training, enablement and coaching sessions in coordination with Sales and HR managers
- Ensure the OnBoarding of new Sales people, define the strategy plan and manage the delivery to be realized properly and effectively
- Measure the satisfaction and effectiveness of enablement activities, in an ongoing way, through well-defined KPI. Ensure proper adoption of the most important enablement assets and measure it. Provide visibility to management about enablement roadmap, activities, projects and results.
- Collect, format and communicate best practices. Follow-up to make sure that the critical ones are lived throughout the sales organization.
- Gathers feedback from Sales teams on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs. Conduct and report on market research.
- Bac+ 5 in business / marketing / sales
- Experience in sales / sales enablement / sales operations in medium or large company, across several countries
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales processes / methodology / sales playbooks
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs
- Highly motivated self-starter, ability to manage multiple stakeholders under pressure and at different levels in the organization
- Perfect knowledge of CRM and sales enablement platforms
- Strong leadership capabilities and excellent listener and communicator
- Highly skilled project manager, excellent analytical skills
- Result-oriented, creative and strategic thinker
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills
- Perfect English
BE BARTH accompagne ses clients, start-up ou pure players, PME ou ETI, B2B ou B2C dans le déploiement de leur stratégie digitale, d’innovation et de croissance.